The Chase Prepaid Card is great for everyday purchases ...
You can use you card at millions of locations that accept Visa Debit Cards, including grocery stores, restaurants, Internet shopping sites, bill pay and more. Chase Prepaid Cards give you access to your money when you need it. It is safer than carrying cash, convenient and all your funds are FDIC insured.
With your Chase Prepaid Card you can:
- Make purchases and get cash back at retail locations and withdraw cash at ATMs (if your card has ATM access).
- Shop online, by phone or by mail order
- Pay monthly bills like cable, cell phone and insurance
- Eliminates the hassle and costs of cashing a check
- Free 24/7 multi-lingual customer service via telephone or cardholder web site
- Creates access - a checking account is not required to access your funds
- Eliminates the worry of your check being delivered on time
If you have any questions about Chase Prepaid Card just call the customer service number on the back of your card.